Patrick34's rFactor forum
To enjoy my mods and help me to improve them,please Sign In or Register now.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

To enjoy my mods and help me to improve them,please Sign In or Register now.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"F1 2016 by Patrick34 1.0 Service Fix"

+7
FranS11
Patrick34
Jroberts863
Seby Errante
MSCAddict1
rich54
ddi23e
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"F1 2016 by Patrick34 1.0 Service Fix"  - Page 2 Empty Re: "F1 2016 by Patrick34 1.0 Service Fix"

Post  Peter (GER) Sun 6 Nov - 0:31

miskuamakus wrote:Patrick, one question. How DRS works in this mod? I ask it because in other mods when I press DRS I can see the rear wings working but with this mod I can't see anything, in rear wing nor even in Hud.
I've already check this in G.I.D. and in rFDynHud and no changes at all. I've also use rF_HighVoltage and nothing, but as i said before in other mods -at least- I can see wings opening.
Thanks in advance for your comments!

Hello "miskuamakus"

I also have G.I.D. Hud.
The version 1.1.5.
And with me it is displayed, if I have activated DRS.
See the picture:

"F1 2016 by Patrick34 1.0 Service Fix"  - Page 2 Grab_018

And I've changed at Ferrari that the rear wing opens when DRS is activated.  Wink
With the other teams, I unfortunately did not succeed, because the 3D model of the he wing is different. Crying or Very sad
Peter (GER)
Peter (GER)
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

https://youtu.be/BZjKcNZW0uk

Back to top Go down

"F1 2016 by Patrick34 1.0 Service Fix"  - Page 2 Empty Re: "F1 2016 by Patrick34 1.0 Service Fix"

Post  miskuamakus Sun 6 Nov - 0:39

Thank u Patrick! I'll check with Ferrari instead, I'm fan of Red Bull jajajaja and sorry bothering you, but check that i've edited my last question and add a new problem that appeats today for me when i've try to play... Could you review this one please? Could it be because of the patch 0.175 maybe? THANK U!

Last edited by miskuamakus on Sun 6 Nov - 1:09; edited 2 times in total
miskuamakus
miskuamakus
F3 Driver
F3 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter (GER) Sun 6 Nov - 0:52

miskuamakus wrote:Thank u Patrick! I'll check with Ferrari instead, I'm fan of Red Bull jajajaja and sorry bothering you, but check that i've edited my last question and add a new problem that appeats today for me when i've try to play... Could you review this one please? Could it be because of the patch 0.175 maybe? THANK U!

I am not PATRICK Razz
I am PETER (GER) Very Happy
Peter (GER)
Peter (GER)
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  miskuamakus Sun 6 Nov - 0:54

Ouch! Sorry the confusion! Laughing

I've already solve the problem, just reinstalled the mod and after that all the service fixes in correct order and now that issie doesn't appears anymore. Anyway a'll keep traying to make work DRS just as commented before. Greetings! Razz

Last edited by miskuamakus on Tue 8 Nov - 19:58; edited 1 time in total
miskuamakus
miskuamakus
F3 Driver
F3 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  FranS11 Sun 6 Nov - 2:42

miskuamakus wrote:Ouch! Sorry the confusion! Laughing

I've already solve the problem, just reinstalled the mod and after that all the service fixes in correct order and now that issie doesn't appears anymore. ANyway a'll keep traying to make work DRS just as commented before. Greetings! Razz
I can answer the second question:

- Our models doesn't have the DRS, so, if you try to press the DRS, it wouldn't work(yet Very Happy ).

Regards. Smile
FranS11
FranS11
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  miskuamakus Sun 6 Nov - 7:12

Oh! That is in part great news! But reading here in the forum some guys speaks about their lap times even with DRS, so I've been wonder is your DRS is simulated or real, that makes me to ask you about this, anyway, Peter ( GER ), told me that he yes sees rear wing opening in Ferrari model and even he can view it in his GID, sadly i can't both things... Sad
miskuamakus
miskuamakus
F3 Driver
F3 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter (GER) Sun 6 Nov - 11:32

Hello "miskuamakus"

To activate the DRS, you need an additional plugin.  Exclamation  Exclamation

It is the plugin "rF_HighVoltage 1.5 beta 3".
You can download it here:
http://www.simsync.de/download.php?view.355

Then there is a video, how the plugin is adjusted correctly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMf9n7_GuTo

In the video, it is a different version, but the settings are the same.

IMPORTANT:
It is not specified in the video.
But with the version "rF_HighVoltage 1.5 beta 3" you have to make an update.
You must click "Ceck for Update" and install the update.

If you have now configured the plugin, you still have to change your PLR file.

The PLR file can be found here:
rFactor \ UserData \ YOUR NICKNAME FOLDER

The PLR file also has your NICKNAME that you use in the game.
"NICKNAME.PLR"
This file opens with the "EDITOR" or "NOTEPAD"

Then you have to change two entries.

Among:
[Game Options]

Must it be entered in this way:
Relative Fuel Strategy = "1" (to keep the vehicle's fuel level when you pitstop in the race)

And for the DRS

Realtime Splits = "1"

Then save it.

That's all.

Now you have to start "rF_HighVoltage" as the first.
Then "rFactor".
Start both as "ADMIN" !!!!

If you have now adjusted everything correctly, it should work.  Very Happy

And here you have also the latest "G.I.D. Hud" version for download, with instructions:
http://www.file-upload.net/download-12061359/G.I.D.GlobalInfoDisplay_RFEfullversion_1.1.5.rar.html

And then another piece of information  Exclamation  Exclamation
The fact that the rear wing opens at Ferrari, when DRS is activated, I have changed for myself.  Wink
It is not available in the original mod.  Crying or Very sad
Peter (GER)
Peter (GER)
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  miskuamakus Sun 6 Nov - 23:06

Thank u a lot Peter for to take your time to try to help me. Unafortunatelly I've got everything just the way you recomend me, rF_HV and GID same version, everything seems to have the right settings but no way. In other mods I only can see rear wing moving but beyong that i've never see the light of DRS/KERS in GID or rFDynHud (in other mods), anyway i keep hoping...

Greetings and again thank u from here! Wink

Last edited by miskuamakus on Mon 7 Nov - 22:49; edited 1 time in total
miskuamakus
miskuamakus
F3 Driver
F3 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter (GER) Mon 7 Nov - 9:15

Hello "miskuamakus"

The rear wings open even if it has been inserted into the mod, by the mod manufacturer.  Exclamation  Exclamation
For the "F1 2016 by Patrick34 1.0", it has unfortunately not been inserted.  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

But if you have the plugin "rF_HighVoltage" installed, the vehicles are faster then synonymous.  Wink
Because the opening of the rear wing is only a graphic representation.  Exclamation  Exclamation

And the DRS symbol should actually light up at the "G.I.D. Hud" when you activate DRS in the game.
Everything has to be installed correctly. Exclamation Exclamation
Peter (GER)
Peter (GER)
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  miskuamakus Mon 7 Nov - 22:53

Peter (GER) wrote:Hello "miskuamakus"

The rear wings open even if it has been inserted into the mod, by the mod manufacturer.  Exclamation  Exclamation
For the "F1 2016 by Patrick34 1.0", it has unfortunately not been inserted.  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

But if you have the plugin "rF_HighVoltage" installed, the vehicles are faster then synonymous.  Wink
Because the opening of the rear wing is only a graphic representation.  Exclamation  Exclamation

And the DRS symbol should actually light up at the "G.I.D. Hud" when you activate DRS in the game.
Everything has to be installed correctly. Exclamation Exclamation

mmm... Sometime ago I thought it was maybe my rF.exe because it is not an original one, but checking in rF_HV it says it's ok with that... This is a fucking case for X Files! hahahaha Very Happy

"F1 2016 by Patrick34 1.0 Service Fix"  - Page 2 Captur10

Last edited by miskuamakus on Tue 8 Nov - 20:02; edited 4 times in total
miskuamakus
miskuamakus
F3 Driver
F3 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter (GER) Tue 8 Nov - 10:26

Hello "miskuamakus"

The information from you look already correct, in the picture.
Then you have installed "rF_HighVoltage" correctly.

Whether the DRS now works, you can check.
You start as "rF_HighVoltage" and then "rFactor".
If "rFactor" is started and it is loaded Mod "F1 2016 by Patrick34 1.0", start a RACE WEEKEND.
IMPORTANT:
Do not start TESTDAY, because "rF_HighVoltage" does not work properly.

When the RACE WEEKEND is started and your car is still in the box, you go back to the desktop.
With the key combination "Alt" and "ESC".

Then you see the small window of "rF_HighVoltage" and there would have to be DRS and READY with GREEN background.
And in the lower window you should see your profile name.
As with me, there is: Profile: Peter (GER)

See the picture:
"F1 2016 by Patrick34 1.0 Service Fix"  - Page 2 Drs_kl10

If it is also displayed with you, "rF_HighVoltage" should work and you have DRS, if you are on the track and it activates.
Peter (GER)
Peter (GER)
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  miskuamakus Tue 8 Nov - 21:07

Peter (GER) wrote:Hello "miskuamakus"

The information from you look already correct, in the picture.
Then you have installed "rF_HighVoltage" correctly.

Whether the DRS now works, you can check.
You start as "rF_HighVoltage" and then "rFactor".
If "rFactor" is started and it is loaded Mod "F1 2016 by Patrick34 1.0", start a RACE WEEKEND.
IMPORTANT:
Do not start TESTDAY, because "rF_HighVoltage" does not work properly.

When the RACE WEEKEND is started and your car is still in the box, you go back to the desktop.
With the key combination "Alt" and "ESC".

Then you see the small window of "rF_HighVoltage" and there would have to be DRS and READY with GREEN background.
And in the lower window you should see your profile name.
As with me, there is: Profile: Peter (GER)

See the picture:
"F1 2016 by Patrick34 1.0 Service Fix"  - Page 2 Drs_kl10

If it is also displayed with you, "rF_HighVoltage" should work and you have DRS, if you are on the track and it activates.

I did that exacly how u told me but always the same, anyway... Evil or Very Mad

"F1 2016 by Patrick34 1.0 Service Fix"  - Page 2 Captur10

I've tried a lot of combinations, changes, re-installations but nothing... The best I've get was as I told u before, just view rear moving when pressinf DRS button, but nothing else... ALso changed for a while to rFDynHund but that just was usefull to set my pc slower but nothing with KERS/DRS...

Once again Peter, thank you fot to try to help me! Would be possible for you to share your "gidConf.txt" from your G.I.D. plugins folder? I've also tried some changes in that file trying to see lights of DRS/KERS working but nothing and i've also thought that maybe G.I.D. doesn't recognize correctly my steering wheel... who knows...
miskuamakus
miskuamakus
F3 Driver
F3 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter (GER) Tue 8 Nov - 22:02

Hi "miskuamakus"

This is really strange, that it does not work with you.  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad
I do not know any more.  Rolling Eyes

The DRS symbol from the "G.I.D. Hud" also lights up only when the plugin "rF_HighVoltage" works properly.  Exclamation

What kind of operating system do you have?
I have "Windows 7 Ultimate".
And I have no problems with it.

Because I have also read, the one in "Windows 8" and "Windows 10" a lot
must configure differently at "rF_HighVoltage".  scratch
And I can not help you.  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

But maybe you find here in the forum more help or information  study :
http://www.simsync.de/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewforum.php?71
Peter (GER)
Peter (GER)
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  miskuamakus Tue 8 Nov - 22:13

Peter (GER) wrote:Hi "miskuamakus"

This is really strange, that it does not work with you.  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad
I do not know any more.  Rolling Eyes

The DRS symbol from the "G.I.D. Hud" also lights up only when the plugin "rF_HighVoltage" works properly.  Exclamation

What kind of operating system do you have?
I have "Windows 7 Ultimate".
And I have no problems with it.

Because I have also read, the one in "Windows 8" and "Windows 10" a lot
must configure differently at "rF_HighVoltage".  scratch
And I can not help you.  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

But maybe you find here in the forum more help or information  study :
http://www.simsync.de/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewforum.php?71

Hey Peter! After mouths trying things, at least i've just get an advance!

"F1 2016 by Patrick34 1.0 Service Fix"  - Page 2 Captur11

I don't usually run on any server, just in single player in my PC, and because of that I'd never use rF_Scan... So i just run rF with it, and now for the first time I've get a green light on my rF_HV!!!
And checking what rF_Scan says my executable from rF is ok though isn't original... Now i'll try to test that mod I told u that i saw the rear wing moving to see if GID also flashes and I tell you the result after... Any way this "READY" stuff from rF_HV is already a big sucess aftar loooooooong time of different test!!!! Can't believe it! hahahaha  bounce

Question: what option do you use in Keyboard/Joystick section from rF_HV? Is it "Send H-Key" or "INTERNAL"?

Last edited by miskuamakus on Tue 8 Nov - 22:47; edited 2 times in total
miskuamakus
miskuamakus
F3 Driver
F3 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter (GER) Tue 8 Nov - 22:26

great. bounce
That makes me happy that it now works. cheers
And I have the setting "Internal" Wink
Peter (GER)
Peter (GER)
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  miskuamakus Tue 8 Nov - 23:26

Peter (GER) wrote:great.  bounce
That makes me happy that it now works.  cheers

Iaaabadabadoooooooo!!!!! Blue flag! Blue flag! hahahahahaha Can't believe! I got it!!!!

"F1 2016 by Patrick34 1.0 Service Fix"  - Page 2 Grab_013
"F1 2016 by Patrick34 1.0 Service Fix"  - Page 2 Grab_014

It seems all the fucking problem was to run rF through rF_Scan... If I run only rF_HV and/or rF_HV and after rFactor by myself doesn't work anything, the only way is starting all from rF_Scan... Anyway this leaves me thinking because is still a little bit strange, but I think maybe this issue occurs because my rF is not original and  rF_Scan validates it... I don't know, but by the way looks like mistery is undervover!!!!

Peter, thank you for your support and time! Greetings from Juan Manuel Fangio's land!  cheers  rendeer  king  jocolor  queen
miskuamakus
miskuamakus
F3 Driver
F3 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  danialrazzaq Mon 14 Nov - 13:36

Peter (GER) wrote:great.  bounce
That makes me happy that it now works.  cheers
Peter i downloaded the Mexico 2016 track but i can't steer properly in some corners... I tried to put more settings in the steering but i can't. And the last corner i completely go straight to the wall... How to fix it?

danialrazzaq
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Back to top Go down

"F1 2016 by Patrick34 1.0 Service Fix"  - Page 2 Empty Cars are shown extremely dark and shaded

Post  ECUpirate99 Tue 29 Nov - 2:15

The cars in the showroom and on track are a glossy black. Anyone know a fix?

ECUpirate99
Karting Driver
Karting Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter (GER) Tue 29 Nov - 9:04

ECUpirate99 wrote:The cars in the showroom and on track are a glossy black. Anyone know a fix?

Hello "ECUpirate99" Very Happy

In the showroom the vehicles are only very glossy.

Only on the tracks "Bahrain", "Singapore" and "Abu Dhabi" will the vehicles appear in black when it is night on the tracks. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Only the vehicles "Mercedes" and "Red Bull" do not appear black.

I have already tried to eliminate the error.
But I can not manage it. Sad

Other members and I have already pointed out "Patrick34" on this error.
I do not know whether he will correct this mistake. Wink
Perhaps he still wrote a comment on this subject.
Peter (GER)
Peter (GER)
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  miskuamakus Thu 8 Dec - 21:43

Peter (GER) wrote:
ECUpirate99 wrote:The cars in the showroom and on track are a glossy black. Anyone know a fix?

Hello "ECUpirate99"  Very Happy

Only on the tracks "Bahrain", "Singapore" and "Abu Dhabi" will the vehicles appear in black when it is night on the tracks.  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

But I can not manage it.  Sad

I do not know whether he will correct this mistake.  Wink

Hi there again Peter.
One question, when you use F1 2016 the sound in track and pits is allright all the time? I ask u this because in my PC sound is like flickering some times and a little distorted, and looks like sound from engine and the spotter contsntly shift from my front to rear speakers (i have 5.1 system), and it's very strange because with 2014 and 2015 from Patrick doesn't happen this... it happens to you? Any idea? Thanks and greetings!
miskuamakus
miskuamakus
F3 Driver
F3 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter (GER) Fri 9 Dec - 9:21

miskuamakus wrote:
Peter (GER) wrote:

Hello "ECUpirate99"  Very Happy

Only on the tracks "Bahrain", "Singapore" and "Abu Dhabi" will the vehicles appear in black when it is night on the tracks.  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

But I can not manage it.  Sad

I do not know whether he will correct this mistake.  Wink

Hi there again Peter.
One question, when you use F1 2016 the sound in track and pits is allright all the time? I ask u this because in my PC sound is like flickering some times and a little distorted, and looks like sound from engine and the spotter contsntly shift from my front to rear speakers (i have 5.1 system), and it's very strange because with 2014 and 2015 from Patrick doesn't happen this... it happens to you? Any idea? Thanks and greetings!

Hello "miskuamakus"

The "F1 2016 by Patrick34 1.0 Fix" I created does not change the sound files.  Cool

I can not help you unfortunately.  Crying or Very sad

But I have also often problems with the engines sounds.
The sounds are often differently loud.  Mad

If, for example, the team "Mercedes" is on the track, the engine sound of the vehicles is different loud.
It is sometimes so that the engine sound of Rosberg is much louder than that of Hamilton.
Or also differently.
This difference is often with the other teams.

Unfortunately, I do not know why.

Maybe "Patrick34" can give us further information. Exclamation Exclamation Question Question
Peter (GER)
Peter (GER)
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  miskuamakus Sat 10 Dec - 0:35

Oh I see... very very very strange! Something no logic at all, because with his other mods doesn't occurs! Anyway i've also posted this issue into bugs section and let's hope Patrick can do something about. Thanks again Peter. Greetings and good race weekend! Wink
miskuamakus
miskuamakus
F3 Driver
F3 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2